MY SCRIBBLE PAD

Thoughts- frayed and uncensored

Name:
Location: chennai, TN, India

MAD CAP and totally confused in life..

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Am I really here!!??

yay!! i have created a blogspot at last!!

When my friend asked me to read his Blog for the first time, I didnt even know what it was!! Later, I realised that its a place where you can pour out your feelings and even damn anyone you want!! That seemed an interesting idea to me.. (i do have a long list you see..)

Though, I did n joy reading many of friends' blogs, I never imagined myself as a blogger.. Then, I learnt from another of my friend that it is not a crime in e blog if one does not update their blogs often.. proof being his blogs.. I was overjoyed at hearing this...(i am extremely lazy to say the least..) This revelation made me think why not!! After all, I am jobless for most of the time.. (though i have an exam tomo)..
It takes a lot of courage to share your thoughts with others and not be bothered about the scorns that may come your way.. Though I am a journalism student, writing an objective report is a lot different from being subjective throughout.. I am glad that I finally took the plunge and am still wondering "AM I REALLY HERE!!??"

5 Comments:

Blogger Khatta said...

hey Pingala Welcome to the blog world!

I am glad too that u r here! [:)]

10:03 PM  
Blogger pingala said...

thanx katta.. glad to c a welcome note..

9:57 AM  
Blogger Susmita said...

yo pingu you made it here... i am sure you ll enjoy it here..

you indeed are here

happy blogging

2:28 AM  
Blogger pingala said...

thanks sus n pointy.. i am really here then..

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Legal online oxycontin medication prescription Mortgage calculator with property tax insurance Teen showing big cock party Football high school standing texas

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home